• Starts: January Tuesday 20th. 2015
• Ends: January Thursday 22nd 2015
• Hotel reservation: from 20th to 22nd it is already done by ADU_2020 for everyone in the assigned city.
• Hotel Payment: You will have to pay when you arrive with the perdiem that will be handed by the ADU assistant. You can avoid taxes (19%) if you are foreigner, if you pay in USD and present international travel documents. Nevertheless, some cases will require different payment methods depending on the city, but do not worry about that, you will be informed by José Reyes (email@example.com) how will be in each case.
WHAT TO BRING TO CHILE
• Your original boarding passes, hand them to the ADU assistant in field.
• Your original flight ticket receipt, hand them to the ADU assistant in field
• Regarding your notebook or others personal belongings, please be aware that, although it is unlikely to happen, ADU Project is not responsible for loss or theft, inside or outside the
venue of the events in each city and/or Santiago.
• At www.aduana.cl (customs) you can have detailed information on restrictions applicable to goods carried by tourists.
• ADU_2020 does not pay for health insurance
• Chile uses Peso chileno (CLP)
• 10 Euro = 7290 CLP
• 10 USD = 6160 CLP
• In Chile, regular stores or businesses do not accept foreign currency.
• Electric power in Chile is 220V
• Time Zone: GMT -4:00.